How do you stay up to date with the latest digital marketing strategies for your financial institution?
Podcasts are one the best sources for helping you squeeze your daily bank marketing news and tips into your busy schedule.
With many media publishers and organizations now creating audio content, it can be tough to know where to start. That is why we have done the heavy lifting for you by compiling this list of podcasts that we recommend, ranging from content created by banks themselves to media outlets that have proven their expertise.
After you find which podcasts are right for you, head over to our Resources page for more assets to help you in your digital marketing journey.
Do you know of a podcast that should be on this list? Contact us to let us know!
Banks and Credit Unions Hosting their own Podcast:
- Oppenheimer’s Let’s Talk Future podcast brings you timely and relevant conversations with thought leaders and industry experts. Explore new ways of thinking about the markets, investing, business, new technologies, and life in general. It explores a variety of market perspectives, bringing the firm’s financial thought leaders directly to you.
- On Firefly Credit Union’s podcast, Firefly’s financial expert Geoff Bullock tackles the financial aspect of life with some humor, fun, and special guests along the way so you can live a life that’s illuminated.
- Summit Credit Union’s Money Smarts Podcast covers topics ranging from Small Business Entrepreneurship to Financial Freedom and Debt Relief.
- Never have enough time to focus on your finances? Unify FCU makes it easy to get smart advice on decisions that may have a costly impact on your life. Ten minutes of your time can save you a lot of green.
- First Alliance Credit Union’s Good Money Moves Podcast provides you with the best tips and advice for managing your money with confidence.
- The Core Experience Podcast includes conversations with local business and community leaders and covers questions, financial advice, and events.
- Heritage Hometown is a podcast by Heritage Bank & Trust with a focus on helping people in their community and also “showcasing the community bank difference.”
- Crane Cares Community Podcast is hosted by Crane Credit Union in Odon, Indiana. Their content focus is to be a part of the community they serve.
Podcasts Related to Financial Marketing & Banking
- The ABA Bank Marketing Podcast covers digital marketing strategies to help you build your brand in an online world.
- The Remarkable Credit Union Podcast, hosted by PixelSpoke CEO Cameron Madill, is for credit union leaders and marketers who want to challenge preconceptions about “business as usual.”
- The Credit Union Times Podcast answers many questions that you may have around building investments, as well as how your credit union can prepare for the future of banking.
- BAI Banking Strategies is a weekly show that focuses on the key issues impacting financial services leaders. They bring you objective opinions and actionable insights to power smart decisions.
- Barret School of Banking is the host of Main Street Banking: A Podcast for Community Bankers. Topics cover a wide variety of themes from Sun Tzu all the way to finding the right ag lender!
- Natalie Bartholomew hosts The Girl Banker Podcast which includes interviews with women in banking and business. Recent topics include empowerment, community spirit, public speaking and much more.
Additional Podcasts related to Digital Marketing:
- The MozPod — Learn best practices from real SEOs.
- SEO 101 is Search Engine Optimization from the very beginning. SEO 101 will teach you SEO from Square one. Hosts Ross Dunn and John Carcutt give out helpful information for the beginners without overwhelming you with technical details.
- Marketing Scoop Podcast by SEMrush is your weekly source of case-based stories about marketing growth from local to global brands like Google, Vodafone, SAP, IKEA, Uber, and many more. Join Laura Morelli as she interviews the people behind successful, integrated marketing campaigns, and discuss the latest news, tools, strategies, and techniques that’ll give your digital marketing the edge.
- Copyblogger FM is a weekly, short-form broadcast hosted by Darrell Vesterfelt and Tim Stoddart. Each week, a cast of rotating experts analyze the week in content marketing, copywriting, email marketing, conversion optimization, mindset, and much more.
- The Search Engine Journal Show is the official podcast of Search Engine Journal. They cover all things SEO, PPC, social media, content marketing, and digital marketing with the top industry experts and authorities. Your hosts will be Brent Csutoras, Danny Goodwin, and Loren Baker.