Content Specialist / Copywriter Job Opening – Newtown, PA (Bucks County)
Position Title: Content Specialist / Copywriter
Location: Newtown, PA (Bucks County, north of Philadelphia)
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to bankbound (at) gmail .com
As our digital marketing team’s Content Specialist, you would be the voice for our local bank customers located throughout the country – creating content marketing strategies and writing original content. Our team’s job is to grow local banks, and your role in that effort would be to craft financial content that accurately represents these local brands and helps educate their prospects.
- Create content topic recommendations and copy for all of the local banks and credit unions we partner with across the country.
- Represent the brand and voice of our financial clients.
- Analyze client websites and provide recommendations for content improvements across product pages.
- Collaborate with account managers to create content strategies and organize publishing calendars.
- Consistently produce high-quality, original content that supports the marketing goals of our clients.
- Effectively manage content needs and deadlines of dozens of clients simultaneously.
- Create regular content for our Bank Marketing Blog.
- Take on any other responsibilities as needed.
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills (sentence structure, grammar, vocabulary, spelling, style).
- Excellent typing speed with high accuracy.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- A creative mindset that shows in your writing and content recommendations.
- Adaptable writing skills that can represent different brands and engage different audiences.
- Enthusiasm for digital marketing and supporting local businesses.
- Ability to hit deadlines.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication or related discipline.
- Eagerness to learn continually is a must.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work productively in both a team setting and also independently.
- Proficiency with Excel and Word.
- Experience in a customer service role preferred.
- Experience in an account management role preferred.
- Competitive market-based salary
- Generous medical/vision/dental benefits package that includes health savings account and 24/7 telehealth access
- Quarterly bonus opportunities
- 401k with employer match
- Fitness club membership reimbursement
- Access to nutritional counselor
- Flexible, casual work environment
- As much coffee as you can consume