Digital Marketing Job Opening – Newtown, PA (Bucks County)
Position Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Newtown, PA (Bucks County, north of Philadelphia)
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to bankbound (at) gmail .com
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work within our growing BankBound Digital Marketing team. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients; creating and executing search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, marketing automation, and digital advertising strategies designed to improve online visibility, increase customer engagement, and grow new business.
- Complete 3-month training program consisting of guided learning, self-learning, online certifications, and assigned readings.
- Ongoing education of new digital marketing tactics and best practices.
- Communicating digital marketing strategy, progress, performance reporting, and new ideas directly with clients.
- Analyzing campaign and competitor data to provide actionable insights and strategy recommendations.
- Utilize Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Search Console to effectively track and improve results.
- Implement SEO best practices on client websites and online properties.
- Research and manage content marketing campaigns.
- Build and manage digital advertising campaigns.
- Build and manage marketing automation for banks and credit unions.
- Manage web design and development projects.
- Conduct and present comprehensive online marketing audits as needed for prospective clients.
- Collaborate with other team members on improving internal processes and tactics.
- Eagerness to learn continually is a must.
- Passion for digital marketing.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and also within a team.
- Strong proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in a customer service role preferred.
- Experience in an account management role preferred.
- Experience with analytics software preferred (e.g. Google Analytics).
- General knowledge of Google Ads and other online advertising platforms preferred.
- Creative problem solver.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to hit deadlines.
- Ability to type at least 50+ words per minute.
- Bachelors in marketing, communications, information systems, or related major preferred.
- Competitive market-based salary
- Generous medical/vision/dental benefits package that includes health savings account and 24/7 telehealth access
- Quarterly bonus opportunities
- 401k with employer match
- Fitness club membership reimbursement
- Access to nutritional counselor
- Flexible, casual work environment
- As much coffee as you can consume