As a BankBound financial writer, you will support our local bank clients located throughout the country – writing original content related to personal and business finance products and best practices. Our team’s job is to grow local banks, and your role in that effort would be to craft financial content that accurately represents these local brands and helps educate their prospects.
- Create original copy for the local banks and credit unions we partner with across the country.
- Accurately represent the brand and voice of our financial clients.
- Collaborate with account managers to create content recommendations and produce optimized copy that ranks well in Google search results.
- Effectively manage content needs and deadlines of dozens of clients simultaneously.
- Create regular content for our Bank Marketing Blog.
- Take on any other responsibilities as needed.
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills (sentence structure, grammar, vocabulary, spelling, style).
- Excellent typing speed with high accuracy.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- A creative mindset that shows in your writing and content recommendations.
- Adaptable writing skills that can represent different brands and engage different audiences.
- Enthusiasm for digital marketing and supporting local businesses.
- Ability to hit deadlines.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication or related discipline.
- Eagerness to learn continually is a must.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work productively in both a team setting and also independently.
- Proficiency with Excel and Word.
- Previous experience writing about financial topics and products.
- Competitive market-based salary
- Generous medical/vision/dental benefits package that includes health savings account and 24/7 telehealth access
- Bonus opportunities
- 401k with employer match
- Fitness club membership reimbursement
- Access to a nutritional counselor
- Flexible, casual work environment