If you’re searching for an online marketing job in Philadelphia and fit the above criteria, we want to speak with you! Contact us with your resume and cover letter to start the application process for this marketing position in Newtown, Pennsylvania.
Digital Marketing Job Opening – Newtown, PA (Bucks County, north of Philadelphia)
Send your resume and cover letter to bankbound (at) gmail .com
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work within our growing BankBound Digital Marketing team. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients; creating and executing various online marketing projects, including search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, email marketing automation, and digital advertising strategies designed to improve online visibility, increase customer engagement, and grow new business.
- Complete 3-month digital marketing training program consisting of guided learning, self-learning, online certifications, and assigned readings.
- Ongoing education of new digital marketing tactics and best practices.
- Communicating digital marketing strategy, progress, performance reporting, and new ideas directly with clients.
- Analyzing campaign and competitor data to provide actionable insights and strategy recommendations.
- Utilize Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Search Console to effectively track and improve results.
- Implement SEO best practices on client websites and online properties.
- Research and manage content marketing campaigns.
- Build and manage digital advertising campaigns.
- Build and manage marketing automation for banks and credit unions.
- Manage web design and development projects.
- Conduct and present comprehensive online marketing audits as needed for prospective clients.
- Collaborate with other team members on improving internal processes and tactics.
- Eagerness to learn continually is a must for this position.
- Passionate about a career in digital marketing.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and also within a team.
- Strong proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (and Google equivalents)
- Experience in a customer service role preferred.
- Experience in an account management role preferred.
- Experience with analytics software preferred (e.g. Google Analytics).
- General knowledge of Google Ads and other online advertising platforms preferred.
- Creative problem solver.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to hit deadlines.
- Ability to type at least 50+ words per minute.
- Bachelors in marketing, communications, information systems, or related major preferred.
- Competitive market-based salary
- Generous medical/vision/dental benefits package that includes health savings account and 24/7 telehealth access
- Bi-annual bonus opportunities
- 401k with up to 3% employer match
- Fitness club membership reimbursement
- Access to a nutritional counselor
- Flexible, casual work environment
- As much coffee as you can consume