If you’re searching for an online marketing job in Philadelphia and fit the above criteria, we want to speak with you! Contact us with your resume and cover letter to start the application process for this entry level digital marketing position in Newtown, Pennsylvania (Bucks County).
Digital Marketing Associate
Contact us today!
The Digital Marketing Associate will work within our growing BankBound Digital Marketing team at our Newtown location in Bucks County, PA (currently remote). You will be responsible for supporting other team members with client work related to search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, marketing automation, and social media, and digital advertising. After graduating through our 3-month training program, you’ll have the opportunity to start managing accounts and work towards a promotion to Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Complete 3-month training program consisting of guided learning, self-learning, online certifications, and assigned readings.
- Ongoing education of new digital marketing tactics and best practices.
- Supporting BankBound team members with digital marketing strategy, execution, reporting, and client communications.
- Analyzing campaign and competitor data to provide actionable insights and strategy recommendations.
- Utilize Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Search Console to effectively track and improve results.
- Implement SEO best practices on client websites and online properties.
- Research and create content briefs.
- Build and manage digital advertising campaigns.
- Build and manage email marketing automation campaigns.
- Manage web design and development projects.
- Conduct and present comprehensive online marketing audits.
- Collaborate with other team members on improving internal processes and tactics.
- Eagerness to learn continually is a must.
- Passion for digital marketing.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and also within a team.
- Strong proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in a customer service role preferred.
- Experience in an account management role preferred.
- Experience with analytics software preferred (e.g. Google Analytics).
- General knowledge of Google Ads and other online advertising platforms preferred.
- Creative problem solver.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to hit deadlines.
- Ability to type at least 50+ words per minute.
- Bachelors in marketing, communications, information systems, or related major preferred.
- Competitive market-based salary
- Generous medical/vision/dental benefits package that includes health savings account and 24/7 telehealth access
- Up to 10% annual bonus
- 401k with employer match
- Fitness club membership reimbursement
- Access to a nutritional counselor
- Flexible, casual work environment