Marketing Automation Services
for Banks and Credit Unions
Leverage the power of automation to launch closed-loop digital marketing campaigns, align bank marketing and sales teams, and increase digital marketing ROI.
What is marketing automation?
“a software platform that helps you to automate your marketing and sales engagement to generate more leads, close more deals, and better measure marketing success … the bridge that aligns marketing and sales” ~pardot
What can a marketing automation platform provide?
- Email Marketing
- Campaign Analytics
- A/B Testing
- Visitor ID / Behavior Tracking
- Sales CRM
- Website Forms
- Landing Pages
- Social Media Management
What can marketing automation do for my financial institution?
- Uploading specific client data and getting alerts about content they’re interacting with on the website (e.g. business client viewing lines of credit page)
- Deliver new blog posts to subscribers
- Offer secondary conversion actions if a user isn’t ready to fully commit (e.g. first time home buyer guide download)
- Customized product lead forms with follow up emails
- Landing page creation
- Customize emails with variable data (e.g. mention the closest branch for each customer, use different imagery or content)
- Customize landing pages with variable data
- Sales team alerts
- Lead scoring
- Behavioral email marketing
- Sales CRM
- Enhanced analytics and reporting
- Deliver onboarding email drip campaign
- Solicit online reviews
- Promote branch events
- Deliver NPS surveys
- Profile-based targeting for cross-selling email campaigns
- Segment customer data, then export for other marketing channels (like Facebook Ads)
- Time-specific communications (e.g. turning a certain age, change of address, birthday, etc)
- Publish updates to social media profiles
Manage Operational Communications
- Account alerts and bank updates
- Informational emails sent to customers after they take out a loan or new product
- Deliver compliance communications
Why partner with BankBound?
BankBound works exclusively with community banks and local credit unions. Our expertise in the banking industry coupled with shared insights from our existing clients allow us to truly become an extension of your marketing team. Your success defines our own, which is why we go the extra mile for our partners and leverage data to ensure the best possible ROI. Contact us to get started today!